February 23, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND

This last weekend Devin and I got a chance to take a trip to the Oregon coast. I thought I would share a few pictures that we took while there. Oh, did I mention that the kids stayed at home with grandma and grandpa? Yes, all 5 of them, we were actually kid less for a few days. Wow, we were in a completely different world without them. It was nice having the break, but I sure did miss them and couldn't wait to get back and see them again. Crazy....I know.





I don't think this seagull minds the cold ocean water.

Devin walking along the beach.

Watching the sun dip into the ocean and disappear was incredible.

Isn't God awesome....an incredible husband and a beautiful sunset!!


MULTNOMAH FALLS....Don't Look Down!!

Just some shots of the falls....always beautiful.


Multnomah Fall will always hold special meaning for us....

This is the exact spot where Devin proposed to me almost 13 years ago....of course we had to revisit it on the way back home.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better (aside from passing in the hall at church).

Great pictures of your "get-away!"

Crystal said...

You are so good at this already! Love the "Don't look down" picture.

I'll have to hear the story about how he proposed!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog the blog world. I have heard such nice things about you!