February 25, 2008

WHAT WEEKEND?

Wow! Where did the weekend go....I always have these great ideas and plans to accomplish many things on the weekend, but never can quite get them done. Maybe it has something to do with having 5 kids, basketball games, remodeling projects, laundry (that never ending curse), oh yeah, don't forget the hubby :0), the list could go on and on. I'm sure many of you can relate. :) I guess there is always next weekend...right?


Skyler's last basketball game was this last weekend. I hadn't taken any pictures of him playing yet, (go figure, nothing like waiting until the last minute), so I thought I would get a few of him at this game. That's what I get for thinking. :) Take a look at the following pictures and you'll see what I mean.



This really is Skyler playing basketball. "Where is he" you ask? Hmmmm....your guess is as good as mine. That's what I get for trying to take a picture with a crying baby squirming on my lap, trying her hardest to get down. And if that isn't enough, there's Trey wanting to climb all over me and the bleachers and play with the basketballs....all at the same time....AUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!


What in the world is this picture you ask?! It is at the basketball game also. Thought I'd give it another try. HAHAHAHAHA!! I should have know better. This time Brooke decided to help me out. So, I guess you could say this is her debut as a photographer....I know, we might need to look at some other options for her. :)

Sorry I didn't do better Skyler. I guess there's alway next year.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally can relate with not getting my to-do list completed on the weekend. I think we expect way too much of ourselves... but who else is going to get it all done? :-) Have a great Tuesday!

Crystal said...

That was hilarious! I like the one of Brooke, she could be the next "Picasso" photographer.

I can't wait to see the haircut- missed ya on my run.

Kailin said...

Okay, this is exactly how my pictures of Elly's games turn out most of the time...one kid hanging on to one arm...the other suddenly standing in front of the camera.. and I only have 3!