Yes, I know, Easter was last month. Just figured I'd share a few of our Easter pictures since I didn't get around to it back in March. I'm continually amazed at how fast the times gets away from me. A few days turn into a couple of weeks and before I know it a month has gone by. I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. Or maybe I should say, I'm still trying to organize my time better to do this blogging thing..........this could take awhile :-) I guess there is always room for improvement!!

Picture with all five of the kids in it....those are rare.

They are all on the hunt for Easter eggs....hoping to find the golden egg with a special prize inside.
.jpg)
This is my kind of princess. She has her pretty dress on, but notice the shoes....gotta have the comfortable tennis shoes on!! :-)

Looking pretty while searching for eggs.

Enjoying the "fruits" of their labor.
2 comments:
Very adorable pictures! You saying you can't get all 5 kids to stay still for a picture? Hmmm....
Ohhh they are so cute!!! Better late then never!
Post a Comment