April 3, 2008

WOW...Where did the time go?

I know, it has been awhile since I've posted anything. Time just kept getting away from me and I kept telling myself I'll do it tomorrow. Well, as we all know, tomorrow never comes........hmmmm.....they should make a song out of that, (I know...they did). :-} I finally made myself sit down and do it TODAY!!

March was a busy, crazy month for us. It started out with sick kids, our anniversary was the 18th, Spring Break the week after that, sick kids again, got my hair cut (really short), I finally got sick (nasty cold), oh yeah and I was lucky enough to have my wisdom teeth pulled...of course I had all four of them too. So, I guess blogging was the last thing on my mind. April looks to be starting out just as hectic but at least it is getting warmer, so I'm optimistic. After all, you can only get your wisdom teeth pulled once.....right???!!! Anyway, thought I would just post a few pics of different things we did this last month. Enjoy.



Picture of that big Chinook that landed by the high school a few weeks ago.


Our kids with the Wilson kids sitting inside the chopper. Then all the kids standing in front of it. They let us walk through it and even sit in the cockpit. Super Cool!



I got a short clip of the chopper taking off. WOW...was it windy!!!

My new haircut.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Super super cute hair!!!

Crystal said...

I love that you took the kids for that experience! Loving the hair cut too!

Feeling kind of tired today, hmm... wonder why?

Kailin said...

What fun for the kids!

I am loving the hair!