I can't believe that summer is almost done and school will be starting up soon. It felt like we were very busy, but I can't remember exactly what we did. :) So many plans so little time. Seeing that it has been a very looooooong time since I last posted, here are just a few highlights of the last couple months.
My parents visited us from Texas this summer. They were able to stay with us for a month. Gotta love the free babysitting!! :)

G'ma and G'pa with all the grand kids.
G'ma and G'pa with all the grand kids.
Brooke and my mom became very good friends. Not sure if it was because G'ma let her sit on the arm of our recliner (her horsey), or the candies she would share with her.
Kira became attached to G'pa, and very comfortable too:) I think it was because he liked to wrestle and play around with her. Definitely up her alley.
This is my brother, uncle Rad, giving Kira an airplane ride. Not sure who is having more fun, my brother or Kira?! :) Yes, you read that right, his name is Rad. And no, that is not a nickname or an abbreviation for anything, that's his real name. He was able to visit us July 4th weekend.
My parents and my brother where all out here for the 4th of July...they are watching the firework show being put on by....Koby and Skyler. :)
The boys had fun lighting fireworks, and thankfully nobody was hurt.
Koby showing his true patriotism.
Retiring to our back deck to watch the 'big' show.
We have a great view of the fireworks that are shot off by the City of Hermiston from our back deck. We are all sitting back and enjoying the display after our own little firework show.
If you watch the video, you can hear the kids oooohing and aaaaawing over the fireworks. You can even hear our dog get in on the action when the gas bomb exploded at the end.
Being Nascar fans, we couldn't resist seeing the Tony Stewart car when it was at the Toyota Dealership a few weeks ago.
Trey is trying to figure out what in the world dad is looking at..."It's a tire dad!"

3 comments:
Looks like it was a GREAT summer at your house! The NASCAR stuff looks so interesting... and I just love it when out of town family visits. Great summer stuff!
Summer has been a busy time, huh! I miss our jogs and chats! Let's walk or get together soon!
Lots of great pictures here!
Ok, not sure if I caught you in the middle of changing your blog or not but it looks great! I was wondering if I'm not getting your new post updates??? Have you posted since Aug?
Post a Comment