For Thanksgiving we were able to stay home and enjoy it with Devin's parents. We all ate way too much and will probably be sick of leftovers very soon...oh well. At least I won't have to cook for a couple of days! :-) I was able to capture a few moments of us preparing for the "big feast". What great memories!!
This is Skyler and Koby helping peel potatoes for our dinner. I told them how my sister and I used to see who could make the longest potato peeling when we were younger. That provided them with a little bit of motivation to keep going.
This year Skyler and Koby set the Thanksgiving table all by themselves...I thought they did a great job!!
It was a nice Thanksgiving and once again I realized how thankful I am for my friends and family...also made me realize I need to continue to be thankful for them all year round.


2 comments:
Looks like your family really enjoyed their time! The table is beautiful!
Whew hoo for you!!! You are back!!
Love the one of Brooke sleeping so soundly! What an amazing family you have... and I know who I can get to do some decorating in the classroom now!
Post a Comment